Friday, January 25, 2008

A nice table for Birthday party !

See the video
The american way of doing birthday party is very different from France. They rarely take place at home and moms always search special activities on that occasion.
Even if my girls'party will be only in six months, I've already decided that I will do it the French way with a traditional "goûter".
This week my favorite french TV show on decoration "Interiors" (downloaded from the web) has made a video about decoration of children birthday party. You will see good ideas, particularly from the director of the trendy french newspaper "Milk" for parents. For my part I liked the table colored by candies. I have also learned how to customize small white cardboard plates with colored ribbons.



To finish with, have also a look at the video of the french creators of the well-known brand "les petites emplettes", specialized in nice bed linen. They live in a old grocery : they have made a cheap deco with vintage and second-hand stuff, mostly found in flea markets ! You can also have a look at some pictures and explanations of the owners in the french magazine Elle.

No comments: