Friday, January 25, 2008

happy new year

A year has passed ... For me it was half-Paris, half in California and full of new projects! So let's hope 2008 will be the one of their outcome.
While still waiting from the American administration, the necessary permits to open my little shop online, I just have to make some shopping!
In California the sales begin the 26 of december, whereas in Paris you have to wait the second week of january. But as they take place every two months in USA, it is less expectation and the rush than it was in France. Anyway, I decided to make a new stock of candles at Crate and Barrel where the price were divided by two!
I also took advantage of a morning in San Francisco to buy me a second colored glass ornament in a Lebanese shop that I love: "Chez moi" on Union street. Clinging to my bedroom curtain, it extends for a while Christmas time, which always goes too quickly ...

I will finish this first post of the year with this adage taken from a sticker of the charming Parisian designers team "Des Pieds Des Ailes" that I hope to be able to have on my website at the end of the month: "Beware of dreams, they will always happen" !

No comments: