Friday, January 25, 2008

The fabulous french garlands !

Since the creation by the french duo of designers "Tse et Tse" of the garland light, I am a real fan of this method of lighting. And now I am going to extend my collection to cotton or plastic garlands to brighten my interior ... without lights !
You too, get some inspiration with those models, such as the famous "fabulous garlands" of Sophie Cuvelier.
In papers or felt, they already take place in different shops in Paris, such as the so trendy shop for kids Lilibulle ...
I also like the small triangles from lilafanfreluche that can be made from paper, plastic ... Anything that falls into your hands!
Finally it seems that the Christmas magazine "Marie-Claire idées" has inspired many : see this garland made by les sept étoiles with small pieces of liberty: bravo! It is even more beautiful than in the magazine. Here are some ideas to decorate a child bedroom, a birthday party...

No comments: