Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I love when I find ideas to make both sides of the Atlantic. You obviously recognize the Ikea plastic cups that we all bought one day. Now they can have a second life !
The magazine Femina had the idea.
* 1 wooden plank
* 6 colored plastic cups (there are good Ikea and then those found in any Target)
* Acrylic paint white
* 1 roller or brush
* 1 screwdriver and a drill
* 8 screws
Creation, photographs and illustrations: Nicole Maubert
1. Paint a wooden board with white acrylic paint. Let dry and make a second layer if necessary. Drill the cups at the bottom, center, with the help of a drill.
2. Place the cups on the board and secure them with screws.
3. Make a hole at each end of the board so that they can be attached to the wall. Good job!
And a little thought for my friends in Paris where "sometimes it snows in April".
Waiting the first blooms of spring, fill your flowers-pots with windmills alternating heights and sizes.
Posted by Emma in California at 9:22 PM